Before Christmas, KBT Vocational School got the message that they and their partners got financial funding for our Erasmus+ project Smart Business For All. This project aims to give migrants tools to start their own businesses in their new country.
With project partners from Central Greece, Spain, Germany, Poland and Norway, they will be
- Executing case studies of immigrants needs for training and facilitation
- Developing an e-learning program for immigrant entrepreneurs
- Developing a web-based resource bank
- Creating a Career KIT to facilitate immigrant start-ups
- Quality management and evaluation of activities and results
Headmaster at KBT Vocational School, Karl Johan Johansen, is very excited about this project. It startet with an initiative from the greek partner InnoveEd, who was the lead partner in the application. Now Karl Johan and KBT Vocational School will be the leading partner during the project.
Headmaster at KBT Vocational School, Karl Johan Johansen, is happy to have started the project Smart Business For All with partners from Central Greece, Spain, Germany, Poland and Norway.